Mikey and Marie

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So many exams, so little time!



So now that I have some exams out of the way I can start focusing on getting the rest done before the end of the semester. My most recent exam being, my work one. I made flash cards for it and everything...looks like it paid off because I passed. :) I am now officially a Sales Associate for the Granite Bay California Sun so if you want to tan come on over!
Although, I am happy about passing...I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel though. I'm in deep with a lot of lesson plans, my TPA, unit plans and my million page exegetical term paper due at the end of the semester. My goal: to finish my TPA by Monday -- it's due date, and get started on my exegetical term paper this week since I have a break.
My current mood : overwhelmed

No comments:

Post a Comment