Mikey and Marie

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Less than 10 months away..

With less than 10 months to go I thought I would update a little on some wedding plans... :)

We have:

  • My dress (I absolutely LOVE it!)
  • Cake- a wonderful lady, Amber, will be making our cake for FREE! (We still need to pick a flavor/design)
  • DJ
  • Reception food-Buca Di Peppo will be catering, super cheap and really good!
  • Venue- We will be getting married at our home church
  • Officiant- Mikey's dad is marrying us :)
  • Videographer-my older brother is taking that duty
  • Colors --black, white, silver and a deep purple
Still needed:
  • Flowers
  • Bridesmaid dresses/Groomsman tuxes
  • Centerpiece ideas/decorations
  • Glassware for food/drinks
  • Register
  • To ask our wedding party to be our wedding party
In Process:
  • Photographer
  • Engagement photos being taken 2/27 (Oh and this is FREE too! We won it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment