Mikey and Marie

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding Planning Blessings

I just wanted to take a moment and brag about all of the people who are blessing Mikey and I take our new journey together...

  • Amber Gillespie is blessing us with an amazing wedding cake for FREE!
  • Pastor Marisa is blessing us with purchasing and putting together all our centerpieces.
  • Bill Wickham is doing our pre-marital counseling at no cost.
  • We're getting a great deal on our DJ, photography and food.
  • People have already been offering to help set up/tear down and help with anything.
  • Our venue is free, as well as our officiant ;)
  • My wonderful aunt paid for my wedding dress, veil and tiara!
  • My older brother, Matt, is being our videographer.
  • My longtime friend and beautician, Alex Hansen, will be doing my hair and make-up for only $40!

I have amazing family (present and future) graciously helping us with anything and everything having to do with planning. They are fantastic! This wedding planning is so fun! I just can't wait to see everything put together...284 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment